Monday, January 5, 2015

Zoo-Tastic Day

The fans (from previous post) were driving us CRAZY -- and it was surprisingly warm for an October day, so we headed out to the zoo! The giraffe slide at the entrance was a hit -- and they went on it several times.
        
Emma loves the carousel and Jake is still terrified of it, so while she went on her ride (check out that pose!), Brad and Jake stuffed popcorn in their mouths, and Lucas did his job of just being adorable.

  The statue animals are always a favorite.
   
   
 Tiger on the prowl.   
And the slowly tortured turtle. It was his lunch time, and I guess they like to feed him inside. The man had this huge salad bowl, and made the turtle follow him inside. It was pretty fun to watch --slow but fun.
   I have to sneak in a few pictures, just so that I can document me actually being there.
Oct 11, 2014





No comments:

Post a Comment