Friday, January 16, 2015

Christmas Cookies

My two little helpers ready to make some cookies!
 I get the big cannister of cookie cutters out, and let them pick a few they want to use (along with the traditional Christmas ones). We had some flowers, hearts, cats, penguins, and butterflies this year.
   
My sister Angela happened to be in town having dinner with a friend, and texted to see what we were doing. So, we ended up having some cousins come decorate cookies with us! I was happy for the coincidence, as my kids have so much more fun doing their holiday traditions if they have some cousins/company to do it with them, and I get to catch up with my sister.
   


   
 The adults may be smiling, but inside they're saying "Put the camera down you camera-happy psycho!" I'm family. They have to put up with me, and I have to document the happenings of life. (Aaron, Brad, and Angela).

Dec 22, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment