Friday, January 9, 2015

End of November

I got back together with one of my old friends in Boise, and she gave me some things her little boy had grown out of. This hat was perfect for Luke!
 And the answer is... This pure awesome dew-drinker of a man.
Which was taken on the way to Twin for Thanksgiving at Brad's parents. We aren't big turkey fans, so we decided to go with a prime rib. Delicious. We had a good time, played some games with a few of the siblings that were around, did a little black Friday shopping, and Emma enjoyed playing dominoes with Grandpa. 
Luke got his first taste of solids this month. He was not happy about it. He's my first one that doesn't like food. I have to trick him into eating some. The only thing I've found that he likes so far, is plain cold applesauce.
Nov 20-28, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment