Tuesday, January 6, 2015

The Farmstead

We promised Emma we would try to find something like Cornbelly's (Thanksgiving point Halloween) here, and this was as close as we could come. Not quite as good, but still fun. We all picked a pumpkin from the pumpkin patch.
 The kids played on the giant pillow, corn kernal box, spider net, petting zoo, corn maze, and the lady at the cotton candy booth even let them come behind to see how she made it. Brad got his giant thing of kettle corn, and he was good to go. 
         
I'm always nervous when it comes to Jake and rides, because he usually freaks out with all the movement/speed etc. Luckily, something was up with him when we were here, because he loved them all!
 Even the cow train! (I had to ride with him last year, and I didn't want to do that again. So I buckled him in, and walked out.) Lucky for all of us, he enjoyed it this time! 
Oct 20, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment