Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Pre-Christmas December

Smiles and laughs from Lucas are now easy to get and plentiful! He lights up the whole room! He's starting to enjoy food a little more -- but not much...

His favorite thing is his blanket that he likes to hold in his hand, chew on, or put over his face to play peek-a-boo. He loves that!
   
 We took the kids to the mall to see Santa. Emma was so Excited, I couldn't get her to hold still for a second, and I didn't have my good camera, so they were all blurry. Of course, at the mall, they don't allow you to take your own pictures -- so they can charge $25 for just one picture. Yeah, not going to to that so... I snuck one with my phone as I walked by. Not great for smiles and all -- but I have a picture with Santa for the year. Ha ha.

 Emma's 1st grade picture! It kills me how much she's grown and what a sweetheart she is! Love this special girl of mine! She's such a great helper and big sister! Such a sweet and sensitive heart on this one! She always makes sure to get/give hugs and kisses before bed -- multiples for Lucas. She's a really great reader, and doing very well in school. And of course, loves to laugh and be silly.

 For Christmas, I was making Brad a calendar to take to work so he would have pictures of us there. This picture made the cover. "From your family that loves you like CRAZY!"

 And so his co-workers would think he had a bunch of weirdos at home, I threw in a smiling one for one of the months.
 Dec 9-18, 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment