Wednesday, January 27, 2016

18 Months!

So, I am sorta in love with this kids smile... He's sweet, sneaky, crazy, hilarious, snugly, mischievous, a bit of a pest, and fully lovable at the same time. We never know if he's running towards us for hugs or to pinch, bite, and pull hair... Love him to pieces -- 18 months has come too fast.

                       
 He likes to say "meow" as he drifts to sleep. He says "yeah" when you say something he wants. He just learned how to really say "no" today instead of the "uh-uh", and he's been walking around practicing it... this should be a fun stage... He likes to grab Jake's favorite toys and take off running. He likes to be anywhere/everywhere I am, and enjoys squeezing between me and the kitchen cabinet, then pushing me away from it, so I'll look down and pick him up. He usually wins. He runs laughing hysterically when I chase after him for diapers and jammies. He loves unloading the dishwasher, and is actually learning to put some things where they go. He LOVES to be outside, jumping on the tramp, running on the grass, getting the mail.. anything. He loves throwing. Everything -- we all have bruises to show it... His favorite foods are smoothie pops, pb&j, fruit pouches, mac & cheese, pizza, and man can he pound down a cup of juice. He calls Emma "ME-ma" Jacob "Dee-doe". Messes. Constant Messes. And although he pesters Emma and (mostly) Jake all day long, one of their "happy things" every night is Lucas. he's just that adorable and lovable.



All of my kids have fallen in love with something as a baby. Emma had her two monkeys, Jake had his big dog, and Lucas had his blanket... and has added "Precious" to his "need every time I sleep" list. Oh how I wish it wasn't pink... or named Precious... But this picture, I must say, is precious.
Jan 21, 2016



No comments:

Post a Comment