Wednesday, March 23, 2016

*Sigh*

Over the last few weeks, I've had to explain to anyone that comes for a visit why every single one of our chairs is lying on it's side on the ground. Lucas. It's always Lucas. He insists on climbing everything. He's fallen twice off the back of the couch -- right on his head, and off the kitchen chairs also. He's always moving the chairs to get at the fish, the drawers, the computer, and all the older kids' legos and homework on the table. If it wasn't 24/7, I could handle it... but it's constant. He's got a sixth sense for realizing when someone forgot to knock their chair over. I'll hear pounding on the computer (which has to be locked to prevent him from messing with my programs), or things crashing to the ground, and I'll quickly rectify the situation -- which ends with him in a tantrum. He's so happy when he's getting in to stuff, I sometimes just let him have it. He just wants to be one of the big kids -- and I just want him to stay little a little while longer.   
Hundreds of little hair elastics...  He sure causes a lot of trouble, but he makes up for it with his sweet smile and loving cuddles...I'm okay with that.
Jan -Feb 2016



No comments:

Post a Comment