Brad had to work, so the kids and I headed to Twin Falls for an Egbert family get-together. We had yummy food and treats followed by a cousin gift exchange. Then an adult white elephant gift -- which were pretty potty-humor oriented; lucky for me, I came home with a giant Snoopy Pez dispenser, instead of a can of beans and underwear and such...
We're glad to be back in Idaho so we can run down for a little day trip for these little activities. My kids love playing with all the cousins, grandparents, and animals running around -- and I enjoy seeing and talking with everyone also.
It started snowing and blowing when it was time to come home, but luckily I only had to drive in it for 30 minutes or so, and the rest wasn't too bad. Definitely worth the trip, and we had a white Christmas!
Christmas jammies! Check out those Batman ears -- hottie!
Dec 24, 2015




No comments:
Post a Comment