I have learned that while I am in the shower, a lot of items have to be removed from bathroom drawers and put up on the cabinet or else Lucas does what he does best. Occasionally, I forget... He got into my make-up powder and poured it on himself, the carpet, and my clothes... twice.
He's getting quite skilled in the arts of disaster. I kept finding him getting handfuls of fish crackers in the pantry and dropping them, or putting them in different bowls. I kept yelling at the other two to make sure and seal the bag so he couldn't do it anymore. Then, the other day from across the kitchen, I saw him open the bag on his own, and before I could get to him to stop it, he dumped the ENTIRE bag on the floor... Guess I owe the other two an apology. This one loves his messes.
On a more joyous note, Emma and I joined the cool crowd by finally sneaking off to Star Wars. It was spectacular. All the kids at school and on the bus were talking about it, and Brad had already seen it twice, so we had to go see it. She said it was great, but later confided in me that she liked it, but not that much... Give her a couple more years, and she'll be a fan. She comes home from school talking about it, so I'm sure it's still big at school, and having seen it, she probably feels more included. Win, Win.
Jan 9, 2016



No comments:
Post a Comment