Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Museum Farewell

One thing we loved about Utah, was living right by Thanksgiving point, and going to all their museums -- the Curiosity Museum being our favorite. So I tried to get over there quite a bit in our last few weeks. It was a great place to hang out while we had to be out of our house for showings for hours at a time. 
    



Emma built this throne all on her own! It was pretty impressive.
   
 Jake and I built a house -- this is it halfway done.

 It's all fun to build and all...

 but destroying it after is so much more fun!

   

 There were so many things to do, and I regretfully, only took a handful of pictures. I was too busy playing. Here's Emma in the puppet show house, and Brad's head in the Magician shop.
   
Farewell Museums, Farms, and Gardens. Truly a highlight of our Utah experience, and Jake still asks to go. Hopefully Boise gets something cool like this eventually...
Sept 1-10, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment