Lucas LOVED his first bath. I was expecting crying like my other two did on their first baths, but he laid back, closed his eyes, was calm, relaxed, and enjoyed every bit of it. I'm convinced he's being such a good baby because he was so used to being poked every day, that he thought he was in heaven at home with all the snuggles and love :).
Grandpa came back down to pick up Grandma to go to Colorado for more Grandparent duty --- these two are always on the go now that they're retired! This is Grandpa holding him for the first time. I still can't get over how small and skinny Lucas looks!

This little baby soaking in all the love and attention he can. I don't think he spent much time out of anyone's arms! Definitely going to be a spoiled one!

July 22-24, 2014


No comments:
Post a Comment