Thursday, December 11, 2014
Beginning again, but in the Middle
And here we go again! I hate change. Considering we just went through 3 major life changes in the last few months, you'd think I wouldn't be very happy at the moment, but it turns out to be the opposite. Brad loves his new job here in Meridian, we're excited to be back in Idaho to raise our little family where we feel more "at home", and we of course love our little Lucas. The change I'm referring to is this blog issue. I didn't like my old blog engine I was using, but it was familiar, and I knew how to do things. So when I discovered I had to start a new blog, or pay to keep posting to the other, I decided to go with the one everyone else seemed to enjoy. I'm not too excited about having half of my kids lives on one blog, and having to have the rest somewhere else, but at least I will be able to blog again to preserve those memories. I am also going to have to learn how this new blogger works. Beware of continual design changes until I figure it out... but before I do that, I'll have to catch up from my 5 month hiatus. So we'll skip back in time to July 2014 at the fireworks (hopefully I'll find the time to actually do that post today, so you're not stuck on this introduction for the next 5 months, as Lucas is now waking up, and Jacob needs a playmate while Emma is at school... Love being a stay at home Mom! Just wish with all this time at home, I'd be able to get something done!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad to see that you're up and running! Lucas is adorable. Glad you are back in the area. We do need to get together soon!
ReplyDeleteYes! I'd love to catch up with you and your family again!
Delete