Friday, December 12, 2014

July 4th Thanksgiving Point Fireworks

It was such a hassle getting out of the parking lot last year at the fireworks, that this year, we decided to have Brad drop the kids and I off (being 9 months pregnant in July, there was no chance of me walking there in that heat). We did, however, all walk home, but that baby still wouldn't come out.
The kids enjoyed doing their sparklers while we waited.

 We did forget to remind Jake not to touch the sparkler.... I didn't purposefully photograph my own child in pain. He just happened to grab it right when I took a picture. Poor kid.  


 The kids enjoying the fireworks from Brad's lap. The fireworks were pretty lackluster this year, but luckily our neighbors do an awesome annual firework show of their own, so we sat in our driveway and watched theirs a few days later. A few of the exploded bits landed on us -- it was awesome!
July 4, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment