Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Utah

The kids still really miss the Thanksgiving Point museums, so it's where they ask to go when we decide to take a little trip. They put in a new zip line at the Curiosity Museum. Emma absolutely loved it. 
I finally got Jake to give it a try, and he was absolutely terrified getting on, but by the time it stopped, they were both back in line to go again and again.

 Sneaking in a little selfie, so I know I was there too... :)

The kids have a lot more fun in the water works area now that they're a bit older, learning how to direct the water.

 Lucas loved running from one thing to the other, pushing buttons everywhere. REALLY wish they had something like this closer. We spent hours here, and the kids still wanted to stay -- they LOVE it.
We also tried out the Provo Rec center that had been recommended by others. WOW. So much fun -- definitely will be returning. There were 4 big slides, and indoor and outdoor pool with kids jungle area in them, and a rock climbing wall above the water. All of us (except Lucas) had so much fun on the big slides. Jake sure surprised me when he spent the entire time going down the big slides. He couldn't get enough. Brad and I both made it up the rock wall a few times  -- SO FUN!

We, of course, had to stop at IKEA. I was trying to get a picture of Lucas making himself comfortable in his spacious chair, he had his leg up on the armrest and everything (before I pulled out the camera), but what I should have pictured, was Emma in the back seat surrounded by boxes. We called it her obstacle course when she had to climb over and around all the boxes that we managed to fit in there. We love IKEA.
August 8-9, 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment