Why we love having a dog.
The joy powdered donuts can bring.
Jake getting his end of year soccer trophy and certificate. He won the Mr. Steady award because the coach could always count on Jacob to be where he needed to be and always ready to play. Jake had a great season, and we're always impressed with how well he does. He always tries his best, constantly chases the ball, and scored goals. Way to go Jake!
Ward Trunk-or-Treat. Luke - our ninja- was so thrilled people were giving him candy. I tried to carry it for him when it started getting a little heavy, but he wouldn't let anyone touch his bucket of treasure.
Emma was a princess, and Jake was a transformer. He has no idea what a transformer is, but found the costume in our dress up box, and wanted to wear it. Lookin' good.
I threw on anything I could find in the kids' dress up box that would fit, and ended up as some type of princess fairy -- with a rainbow tutu.
Oct 2016






No comments:
Post a Comment