Friday, December 2, 2016

June

This one likes to be naked. He usually goes through 2-3 outfits a day due to water, so sometimes naked just works better until he's ready to hangout inside for a while. 
Luke's such a goofy, happy kid -- so much fun.


Last day of school, followed by an hour and a half swimming, and then free donuts at Krispy Kreme for National Donut day. It was a GOOD day!

Last day of swimming lessons. Emma's decided she likes trying the low diving board, and becoming a good little fish. Jake's slowly gaining some ground, and I no longer have to bribe him to go  under water. It's progress. They both love swimming lessons.

I have countless photos like these. He's always trying to get his hands on some type of device. He's pretty successful. And sneaky. And fast.

And sometimes we get peaceful moments, 

which is why they survive when I encounter this type of situation. We're packing up to get ready for our move, and as I picked up the sub-woofer, it seemed to be rattling quite a bit. Everything you see here was mischievously placed inside the speaker by Lucas. Well, I found where all the balls went...  
June 2016



No comments:

Post a Comment