More fun before school starts again! The kids had a movie and sleep downstairs night.
Then off to Wahooz!
Bumper cars!
Air hockey, a lot of arcade games, and Brad and I taking turns with Emma on the twister ride. We can't handle the spinning rides like we could when we were younger! Everything was spinning after that!
The frog hopper, that Emma and Jacob enjoyed, but Lucas made them stop the ride in the middle, and his equilibrium was so off -- he fell right onto the floor when they lifted up the harness. Poor kid!
A couple rounds of mini-golf!
Bumper boats! A couple of the kids were not thrilled about getting sprayed with water... I'll let you guess which...
Bowling!
Lucas's favorite thing was the lazer maze. He went in there probably 100 times!
I loved the Dark XD ride -- and whose picture is listed in first place for legendary? Ooh yeah, that's me! It may have only been against women and children, but I'm taking the win!
Emma and Jake teaming up in the lazer maze -- also one of their favorites!
Emma being brave and taking on the ropes course!
More golf -- and Jake scored a hole in one!
Another fantastic day spent with the family! And Lucas insists on making a face in all pictures... What a goof!
August 2019























No comments:
Post a Comment