Lizzy's face cracks me up in this picture -- okay, I may be turning into the crazy dog lady who likes posting pictures of pets...
I play volleyball a couple times a week, and Lucas comes with me prepared with toys and snacks. Frequently he finds my phone and surprises me with some random pictures.
It may be baby steps, but Lucas made it into double digits in height percentage!! Goodbye to sleeping in summer, and hello beautiful sunsets that Emma and I get to watch on the way to school.
My birthday was spent on a busy Saturday filled with soccer games, but I did get a most delicious treat to end the day.
Lucas kicking the ball...
These two pictures perfectly sum up Lucas. He kept kissing Brad until the point it was getting annoying, and then turns and gives me that smile. Such a fun little punk.
We went to the school carnival mainly for cotton candy, but scored some shirts, treats, and little prizes too. Jacob hit the dunk target, and Lucas tried the obstacle course.
April and Meghan came up for a little vacation, and we had a girls night at Texas Roadhouse. Yum!
Sept 2019
















No comments:
Post a Comment