I have hundreds of these pictures. Lucas loves the camera.
And Lizzy (along with Lucas) follows me everywhere, and when she gets especially snuggly, she sits on the edge of the couch where I am, and lays her head on my shoulder to get extra rubs.
Emma decided she wanted to try soccer again now that she's done with ballet. I was thrilled, although a little hesitant due to it not going so well when she played a few years ago. So we put her into Brayge sports because all the games were conveniently located right at our park. She surprised the heck out of me when she ran out there being very aggressive, fast, strategically passing to team members, and making goals. Holy smokes!
Jake finished another great season with his same soccer team. These boys have so much fun together! I am continually soccer team mom for them, and we decided to forgo trophies/medals this year, and instead I made them the candy leis, which they seemed just as excited about. Phew!
At Jake's dental appointment, they discovered his tooth was coming in behind his baby teeth instead of below it, so we went in and had his first two teeth extracted. The Tooth fairy paid big for those two babies to help make up for that, slightly less traumatic than anticipated-- but still unpleasant, first visit.
And I always cherish those pictures I manage to grab of them all getting along and being kind. Ahhh.
Non-Halloween side of October 2017










No comments:
Post a Comment