Thursday, February 22, 2018

November

We went to the Meridian Temple open house with Amber and April's families. Lucas found his favorite, Hannah, and stuck pretty close to her. Brad had to work very late and was unable to come, and I was surprised at how well-behaved the kids were. It helped to have older cousins there helping to guide them in the right direction. I had the perfect picture of the kids and I with their temple backdrop. Everyone with a smile and looking in the right direction. And it's gone. I can't find it anywhere. It was raining and dark that night, so I have no outdoor pictures either. But it was beautiful inside and out. 
 Emma had a movies themed piano recital, and worked so hard to learn "Let It Go". It was the first song she really had to practice and work on, and she played beautifully! 
 Angela stops by every once in a while when she's up here for work, and the kids always ask what she's bringing, as she always brings them some sort of treat. Smart aunt winning their hearts with goodies. This time it was jelly beans, and the kids enjoyed finding the flavors they wanted to try.
Luke's favorite snack/activity in the winter months... movies and popcorn. 
 Another delicious Thanksgiving with red meat, fried noodles, and Bill and Judy. This year I snuck in some pretzel jello salad, cheese ball, and deviled eggs for myself. They ended up liking the cheese ball, and thankfully, Emma loved the pretzel stuff so I didn't have to eat the whole thing by myself... but I could have. Yum.
 Judy enjoyed sitting with Emma while we played some games. We enjoyed some delicious pies, and called it a day! I may have snuck off to do a little Christmas shopping that night... I love a good deal.

Sometimes I find little surprises in unexpected places that gives me a chuckle. I love kids :). 
November 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment