I decided to take on potty training over spring break -- as you can see by Luke's bare legs. I had tried a few months ago, but Luke wanted nothing to do with it. So we spent a few days straight at home, and he decided he was ready. We spent quite a bit of time with paints or crafts trying to keep him over wood floor when I needed to do something and couldn't keep an eye on him for every second. I must be blessed in the potty training area, because all my kids were super easy, and fully trained within a few days. Down side? Turns out Luke has the bladder the size of a pea. We run to the potty a lot, and I know where every bathroom is in every place we go to.
No more diapers!!!!
As I was weeding around my raspberry bushes, the kids would come and hold a worm or rolly-polly whenever I would find them. Surprisingly, I found a caterpillar, and they thought it was pretty cool, Emma likes to hold them, Jake will poke it and, when placed in his hand, he'll drop it at it's first movement. Lucas grabs them from us, and puts them back in the dirt and says "Bye wormy!" A few weeks later, I was weeding again, and Lucas came to me and said he needed a crocodile. I was confused for a bit, until I realized he meant caterpillar. Unfortunately, haven't found any more caterpillars, but he was satisfied with a few rolly-pollys.
And what would a spring in Idaho be like if there wasn't a bit of snow to keep things interesting...
March 27-30, 2017




Just caught up on your blog. Love it! I really miss the day to day happenings with your kids. The blog helps. You are a fun, smart mommy!
ReplyDelete