Monday, April 24, 2017

More of Spring Break...

Beauty and the Beast was one of my favorite Disney movies growing up, and I just HAD to see the new one. It did not disappoint. There were a few cheesy moments when you have real characters saying/doing some of the things that the animated characters did, but it made my inner child so happy to hear all the songs and story again. Loved it.  
This is one of Emma's best friends' Paisley that came with us, and then brought back to our house for more fun. We had a lot of friends over throughout spring break.
 Built a few blanket forts.
Spent quite a bit of time in cars, but it goes quickly when your favorite song -- I can make your hands clap -- comes on.

We found a discounted theater in Nampa, and went with our old neighbor friends, the Hedgpeth's, to SING. The kids loved being able to go to movies and sit with friends. This was Luke's first movie, and he did fairly well for about 45 minutes, until he was tired of eating popcorn and Spree... 
My sister Angela came up for some military testing, and showed us how to make German pancakes.  
Jake's soccer practice started!
Emma lost another tooth!
Sometimes Brad and I send each other funny pictures...
 A rare moment when they were all playing nicely together. It didn't last long, but I promise it happened. 
March 18-24, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment