We started our Spring Break off with a trip to Wahooz on a Friday, when all the other schools were still in. We had the whole place almost entirely to ourselves, and stayed for about 8 hours straight! (Me and the older two anyway. Brad and Luke went home after a little bit because there just wasn't a whole lot geared towards a two year old). The kids loved the new attractions like these bumper cars.
They were both (for the first time each) tall enough to drive go karts on the Rookie track!
Jake couldn't get enough. For the first race, Jake was in the front car, and stayed in front the whole race. The second race, Emma wanted a turn to be first. Jake reluctantly agreed, but not without a "I'm going to pass you..." And below is my absolute favorite picture of the day. Jake passing Emma saying, "I told you I was going to pass you!" And check out Emma's angry (all in fun) face! I love it!
Frog hopper.
Their new ropes course. I tried to take both of them up to the higher levels. I eventually got Emma to face her fear and try a couple, and then she was happy to go on the rest. Jake clenched with fear of heights and new things, and wobbly passages, and we pulled him down to the little tykes one, where he thoroughly enjoyed himself.
We did the dark 4d ride a few times, Ballocity (where they tried to shoot me with ball cannons), mini-golf (where only one or two clubs were thrown in frustration), rock walls, lots of go karts, and bumper cars, twisters, and one of their favorites -- the lazer maze -- avoiding touching lasers as you move across the room to touch certain buttons on the wall. It was a blast, and the 8 hours flew by!
This is Emma trying her hand at selfies while waiting for Jake to finish up on the go karts. She made sure I added the one where the hair was laying on top of her glasses on accident.
March 17, 2017













No comments:
Post a Comment