Wednesday, April 12, 2017

February

Well, the snow finally melted (Hallelujah!!!), and the kids were finally able to drive around in their Christmas present!!! (two months later...) They are loving it!

I try to get to the library about once a week to take advantage of their kid's art, story times, and silly dance days, to get the kids away from the TV's and computer's ya know...  Sometimes it works, others not so much...

They discovered the dress-up box again :)
And then put on a little skit for us. I love their imaginations!
 

Any time Lizzy hears me messing with the washer/dryer, she anxiously waits until I throw a load onto the couch. She jumps on top and starts sniffing and digging around for the dryer sheet. It's her absolute favorite thing ever. And if I wasn't terrified that she'd eat it and end up back at the vet again, I'd let her have it.

Feb 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment