Saturday, September 8, 2018

Last Few Outings!

Trying out a few more activity places around here before school starts up again! Our first trip was to Urban Air. Emma and I tried out the sky ride, ropes course (you can see it in the background of the first video), and some of the ninja warrior activities.
The boys enjoyed all the slides, trampolines, some dodgeball, and ball pit. We all got in some lazer tag and miniature golf. The kids were entirely entertained and worn out by the end!
We took our last trip to the Discovery Center before our passes expire.  
 Here's Emma and Jake trying to build an arc. They loved the giant bubble maker, pulley chair, water pumps, and racing around to all the other exhibitions. 





Then we tried out the new Meridian Jump Time. Much better than our one before -- with a whole new Ninja warrior course. Another sweaty mess of kids in the van after this one! They all had a blast! I even tried a few of the things with them. Not on video-- but I made it all the way across the spinning log, and half way on the tight rope. The kids were impressed -- so I got them out of there before the teenagers came and showed me up!
July-August 2018

1 comment:

  1. What great places you have found for burning off energy and having a good time. Would liked to have seen you on some of the obstacles! You are a great mom to some equally great kids. . . miss you all. Have tried to call and skype a few times - I guess our schedules just aren't jiving. Love to see everyone - sure growing up!!

    ReplyDelete