Monday, August 20, 2018

And They're Off to Portugal!

My parents were called to the Lisbon, Portugal mission for two years, and we went to Twin for their farewell and a nice luncheon with family and friends after. I finally got to see and hold my first great niece, Mya. We all loved on her, and I soaked in as many baby snuggles as I could. She was quite a fussy baby, but I had the magic touch and great swinging squat motion to keep her pretty happy.


 She loved me! No I'm not baby hungry, and No I'm not having any more.
 
 The kids had a lot of fun playing with their cousins, and meeting new cousins that made it out!
 3 out of 4 sisters, not too bad!
A smile from everyone! A true miracle.
 Mom, Dad, and siblings, minus one brother and one sister.
 All of our family that was able to make it -- minus two siblings families, a husband, and a missionary. Good looking family!
I'm sure they will have a wonderful time, filled with incredible experiences, and be able to bless many lives in Portugal! Love you Elder and Sister Egbert! We'll miss you!

 July 2018

1 comment:

  1. Hadn't seen some of these pictures. . . Love them! Thanks for sharing - only 21+ months left!

    ReplyDelete