Saturday, October 6, 2018

13 Year Anniversary!

We took the family to Roaring Springs, and Brad decided to go on a few slides with Emma. She always does slides with Mom, so going even faster (and tipping over once) with Dad was a real treat for her. 

 I gave Brad a life-size Thanos cut-out --- because Marvel Super Hero things are the love language around this house. He ended up taking it to work and putting it by the Star Wars cut-outs they have there. The boys were not so happy about that, but I think it was a big hit. Brad hid little things around the house for me, and gave me others throughout the day -- so sweet! But I was totally surprised when there was a knock at the door at 10pm with freshly baked monstrously big,fat, and sweet chocolate chip cookies. A delicious late night treat. And there's my love language: chocolaty goodness! Love him more than ever!
 

 August 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment