Lucas was uninterested in smiling without sitting by his siblings, but he's still cute without one. I kept telling him to say "Cheese," and got a "No Cheese!" instead.
More snow. Our sledding hill is getting better, and every once in a while they run into the fence... lol.
Our big winter storm is coming in, and it won't stop snowing. These kids don't mind it coming down on them -- they're loving this.
Jake playing fetch with Lizzy.
Lucas trying to play keep the ball away from Lizzy. She eventually won. He loves eating the snow off his mittens -- now we just have to worry about the yellow snow... so far, so good.... I think...
We missed our ward Christmas party on accident, but we ran into Santa at Walmart so they got to see him anyway! Lucas was thrilled until I went to put him on Santa's lap. That wasn't going to happen. Emma wants Legos and Pie Face, Jake wants a blue car, and when you ask Luke what he wants for Christmas, he says, "No Christmas!" He'll learn.
Dec 17-19, 2016














No comments:
Post a Comment