The kids always look forward to bringing out the cookie cutters for Santa's Christmas sugar cookies. They all helped make, cut, and decorated them. This year we added in some camels, sheep, and penguins to our regular Christmas cuts.
And then they were devoured.
Jake has the funnest smile and laugh, when he's not trying or being told to smile for the camera. Brad got a hold of the camera, and I don't know what he was doing or how he did it, but I love these smiles he captured.
Lucas, for some reason, doesn't particularly like soft frosting on cookies or cakes, so he would only take little nibbles, and then say he was done. But he would eat them unfrosted. Weird child.
Also a result of Brad getting control of the camera. I do love cookies.
I made sure Emma enjoyed them too :)
Dec 23, 2016













No comments:
Post a Comment