We were watching an America's Funniest Video's, and they had a series where people would hold up a blanket and then hide before the blanket drops to see how they're dogs would react. The kids wanted to try it. Lizzy wouldn't follow the kids when they tried, so I gave it a try...
After a few times of her running to come find me, she now just runs up and lays on the blanket before I can disappear.
We went over to Scenty's light tunnel for a nice walk and a few fun pictures!
Lucas (every single night) comes down -- sometime between 11pm and 6am, and sleeps on the couch. I have no idea what wakes him up, but he says he comes down because he's scared of the dark. His room has THREE nightlights and a street light outside his window. Not dark. I think he does it just because he knows I don't want him to... That is a very "Lucas" thing to do.
Feeling cooped up, we decided since it was a little warmer (low 40's) we'd try and brave the park. It was nice to be out, but after about 20-30 minutes, my hands do this...Raynaud's getting worse as I get older. My circulation gets cut off to parts of my fingers and they go numb/hurt until I can get them warmed up with warm water!
We kinda love this dog. She may not appreciate getting woken up...
One of our favorite shows was America's Got Talent -The Champions. The kids LOVE Tape Face, but he didn't make it into the finals. When he got sent home, Emma got a little teary-eyed, and Lucas broke down in tears. I had to hold back my laughter at how attached they were to this character. Poor kids! Tape Face was great though, and will be missed.

Jan 2019








Lizzy is the perfect dog for your family! (I liked Tape Face, too.)
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear that the Raynauds is getting worse. . . terrible thing to have inherited somehow from someone. . . don't know who.