Tuesday, February 19, 2019

The Festivities

We ran over to Cabela's to see Santa. Santa seemed in a rush, didn't talk much, and took all the kids at once -- kind of a disappointing Santa for kids that are excited to be there -- but at least we've got everyone smiling! 
 And when Cabella-ing, checking out all the animals is a must. The kids enjoyed finding all the little and big creatures and pointing them out to each other. 
 Christmas cookies! Along with the Christmas usuals, the kids threw in some dinosaurs, rhinos, seals, penguins, and such. Everyone's included in our Christmas -- well done kids. 

 I tried out Brad's grandma's apple pie recipe. I'm definitely not a master in the crust department, but it turned out really yummy, and it's the first pie that Brad has eaten more than once piece of! In fact, he ate all but the three pieces I ate! It was delicious, and I will be making it again. 
Christmas morning was filled with the joy of opening presents, playing the new board games we received, new toys, cinnamon rolls, legos, and relaxing. 


 
Christmas is one of the few days that Lizzy full-on barks. New toys,
especially ones that make noise and climb on walls, really get her going!
After five days of working on it, I finished the three layer puzzle Brad got me!
December 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment