Jacob was awarded the Character Counts achievement in his class for the character trait of integrity. He has been working to earn one all year, and was so excited! Proud of this young man, his hard work, and the good decisions he continues to make at school!
Brad has started doing Jujitsu again, and worked really hard to earn his green belt -- and did it! He's really struggled with back issues that have held him back from a lot of activities, so this is a major accomplishment! Well done my Love!
I was a bit spoiled on Mother's day with flowers, chocolates, ham and eggs breakfast, and all other meals provided. A family game of Skip-Bo, dance parties, and movies with popcorn made for a great day. It started pouring rain outside, and I dared the kids to run in it with me. After being bribed with granola bars, they conceded, and ended up doing it a few more times because it was so fun. I love being a wife and mom to this beautiful family, and love the memories I get to make with them!
Lizzy and Lucas usually have a battle over who gets to sit in my lap -- here's a rare occasion when they decided they could be friends and share.
Jake went on a school field trip to Babby Farms. I wasn't able to make it, but they sent a couple pictures. Here's Jake with a camel and petting a kangaroo!
Emma also was awarded the Integrity Character Counts award for her class -- along with 3 Aviator awards this year!! This young lady always does her best in school, works hard, and the teachers just adore her. We're proud of you Emma!
Oh, Lucas. He gets really upset with all the cheers and clapping in the award ceremonies... He sure knows how to pull a face!
The kids always love when Angela comes up for military bearing fruit snacks, donuts, jelly beans, or whatever sugary treat she finds. I also don't let them play with my phone, so it's a treat for them when Angela lets them play around a bit with hers.
Another soccer season down -- and the Timbers came out UNDEFEATED!! Great group of boys, great coach, and lots of improvement each season! Go Timbers!
May may be making us a bit crazy...
Our strawberry plants have been doing much better this year, and as you can see, Lucas is loving it. He doesn't share much when given the choice, but we've all enjoyed a few fruits and I love my little picking buddy by my side out there!
May 2018















Fun and games! Love you!!
ReplyDelete