Eagle Island!
Great sand so we can finally use our sand toys, and cold water to cool us down. Lucas insisted I take multiple posed pictures with the shovel.
A group of kids got together a made a "hot tub". They had a lot of fun, and rinsed off well before being allowed in the car.
We decided to buy the season passes to Roaring Springs, and have been going A LOT. A few times every week. Emma's turned into my slide buddy, and we try to sneak away once a week so we can do all the big slides. I even braved one of the dropping slides that starts with you standing up above the tube, and then the floor drops, and you fall down the slide. What a rush! The rest of the time we hang out at the kiddie pool with the new slides there, the wave pool, and lazy river. Between that and a few trips to our old neighborhood pool with old friends, we've been sufficiently watered down this summer.
June 2018








Your pass was a good investment. I a sure the kids love it!
ReplyDelete