So it all started when Emma's best friend had kittens and she went there for a birthday party. She of course spent the next couple weeks begging for one. I wanted nothing to do with a cat, and thought I had an out because Brad was allergic. Well, she went and gave that sweet little look and plead to Brad, and he completely folded. So I talked to the friend's mom, and we figured it best to do a trial to see how it went. In the beginning, everyone was all smiles with this little critter running around.
and I admit, it was a cute little kitten.
But Brad was having major allergy issues, I kept having to keep the kitten from scratching people and things, and the two animals just wouldn't leave each other alone. The cat treated Lizzy like it's mom and was trying to drink from her, and then claw/bite at her to play. Usually, Lizzy would excitedly greet the kids with kisses and tackles, but with a cat, she just followed it around 24/7 and Emma had a really hard time not having her dog attention. (Not to mention, she wasn't too thrilled with cleaning a litter box). So, we said goodbye to Biscuits, and made it clear that we would not be trying cats again. Phew!
June 2017






No comments:
Post a Comment