One of my volleyball friends had baby bunnies and invited us over to see them. They were adorable.
Jake had a cute little end of year Kindergarten program with fun little songs they had prepared. (He's in the middle). And then he brought home this little gem. When I grow up I want to "be a Dad and a bus driver" because "I am awesome." I love this kid!
Emma had her last ballet recital, and did wonderfully to the song "A Thousand Years."(Middle-front)
I was impressed by her ballet ability. Her teacher continually put her front and center knowing that she would work hard and memorize the dance so some of the other girls that couldn't remember could follow her. She moved swift-fully and gracefully into each move. I may like to brag about my kids... Well done Emma!
I keep catching Lucas out in the strawberry patch. He may or may not pick and eat any strawberry he can find regardless of color, dirt, or bug bites. I do try and pick with him to ensure they're ripe and wash them before he eats them, but this kid is so sneaky fast!
And the beginning of summer means we have friends over A LOT. Mathew and Lucy came to help us break in the slip n' slide. We are lovin' summer!
And last, Emma performed her first duet at a nursing home for a mini-recital. I love to hear her play and improve on the piano, but love it more that she enjoys to play!
June 2017

















No comments:
Post a Comment