I've been wanting to do this CSI ropes course for a while now, so I made a last minute trip to Twin to tackle it with Angela! So much fun, and so high! I may have let out a slight yell when I had to slide off the edge for the zip line, and jumping off the structure... what a rush!
This was the most difficult of the challenges, and left my hands quite sore. I love a good challenge!
Came back home that night and took the kids over to the new Discovery Park that opened that morning. It was a hit!
They loved the sand and water area. Pumping water and guiding it where they wanted with the sand. Or just walking around in it.
Super small splash pad, but big enough to get them fully soaked, and thankfully wash off all the sand!
Lucas's new favorite slide!
And it has zip lines! Emma and Jake spent a majority of the time on them.
July 2019



















You are braver than I am. I am sure Angela enjoyed the day with you. Where is this Discovery Park?
ReplyDeleteYou are braver than I am. I am sure Angela enjoyed the day with you. Where is this Discovery Park?
ReplyDelete