Sunday, August 11, 2019

May 2019

May started with Jake losing his first front tooth! I may have surprised him by yanking it after a few weeks of him slowly working on it. 
I found the perfect place for a broken mother's day flower, and Emma did another season of soccer. 
Lucas loves any time he can pull out the umbrella and boots, and occasionally we bring the Hulk to the store with us. 
The library pulled out their 3D printer for the kids lab, and they were able to watch it make a small house -- pretty cool machine. 
Emma at her last band concert -- goofing off with her boy that's a friend... Here we go...
I made a sticker chart for Lucas to learn to read. We worked with Bob books, and he's turning into a good little reader! I was impressed at how quickly he picked it up, once he decided he wanted to. He filled up his chart and picked out Thanos at the store! 

Lucas also did a season of soccer, and here's one of his goals!
Fish and Game did a free kid fish day at Kleiner Park pond. First fishing experience for the kids!
 Jake caught the first (and second) fish -- he really enjoyed casting and fishing, and is ready to go again!
 Emma enjoyed it until she caught the fish and we were trying to get the hook out of the fish's mouth. Our little living thing lover felt terrible for the fish (and the worm that was cut in half), and only wanted to cast the line out for Lucas to fish after that. 
 And here's Lucas with his fish! He liked reeling in the line -- always loving being outside with whatever is going on! 
 And Jacob with his third fish! Probably the only fish caught that could have offered a bite of dinner! 
May 2019

1 comment:

  1. Now I know that I looked at this post some time ago. . . maybe I didn't comment correctly. Kids are sure changing and growing up. Thanks for being such a fun mom!

    ReplyDelete