I remember doing this with my siblings, and just laughing hysterically. I don't know what brought it up, but I drew faces on all the kids, and it didn't disappoint. The really funny videos were too long on this site, but they're on Facebook (in March) if you want to check them out. Lizzy ends up attacking Brad's face with licks, and the kids laughing and squeals are just the best!
Lucas is working on writing his name, and he did this (except for the S) all on his own! We're still working on remembering the order, and direction the U's and C's go, but he's doing great!
Emma was running out of shorts that fit, and I was feeling a little crafty, so I grabbed one of her jeans that had holes, and hemmed them into shorts! She loves them! I did all the sewing by hand, even though I have a sewing machine, because I forgot how to work it. Mom? MOM? Maybe I can set up another sewing machine lesson with that talented woman before she takes off for Portugal... Mom? Emma has a lot more pants with holes in them...
The weather was starting to get a little nicer, and the kids tried to do a pic-nic in the back yard. They came back pretty quickly for their coats... it didn't last long. I was smart and stayed inside and laughed at them, as a good mom does.
A quick stop in Twin Falls on our way to Utah -- Lucas loves snuggling up to Grandma Judy.
March 1-18, 2018









No comments:
Post a Comment