For my birthday I was given (bought myself from Costco) two of the softest blankets ever. My kids have been envious ever since. They've caught on that on Christmas Eve every year, they get to open one present, and it is always jammies. So when they found three of the exact same size presents for each of them, and that they were soft, they were convinced that's what they were. I denied any previous knowledge of a Christmas eve jammie tradition, and that they weren't getting jammies. They weren't convinced. Sometimes, they just don't trust me... I may mess with them occasionally...
They were surprised to find their own super-soft blankets! They love these blankets, and frequently bring them down to snuggle on the couch in the mornings. It was an awesome buy. Lucas -- who the older two had convinced him he was getting jammies -- insisted that he needed Christmas jammies. Luckily, I had a pair of jammies upstairs that he'd never seen.
Dec 24, 2017


No comments:
Post a Comment