We gave Jake the choice to have a birthday party at home with more friends, or take a couple to a place of his choosing. So he grabbed two of his good friends, Ashton and Ruben, and headed to Planet Kid.
They had a blast running around crazy for about 2 hours.



Then we headed to McDonald's for lunch, ice cream, and more playing on toys.
I did my best to thoroughly wear them out, and then sent them home.
Later that night, we had a little dance party. I was trying to grab some good pictures of them dancing, and thought I had failed until I looked closer at Luke's face in both of these. Zoom in -- it's golden, pure jiggity happiness.
And a little preview of their moves...
April 8-9, 2017





I think I am losing my mind! Did I miss Jake's birthday completely?
ReplyDeleteYou have such a fun family. . . .