I got a killer deal on the Boise Aquarium through Groupon, and got the whole family in for $12! The kids loved it and we had a lot of fun, but if I would have paid full price, I would have been sorely disappointed, as it was actually a very small space. But for $12, it was awesome.
Checking out a sea horse.
The sting-ray and shark pool. This is where we spent 90% of our time. The sting rays kept coming over to the kids, splashing them a couple times. Emma and Jake tried petting each one that passed, and Luke mainly just liked watching them and sticking his hand in the water after they passed. I did pull his hand in a couple times to actually touch it. Emma was able to reach down to the bottom to touch a shark.
Emma wanted to try taking some pictures, and here's some of the creatures she found...
The kids enjoyed touching a starfish and some other shells and things.

Ending the excursion with 3/4 smiles! It was a win! The kids really enjoyed it :)
And since we were in the neighborhood and our minds already on sea creatures, we went to Red Lobster. Picture compliments of Jacob who also felt the need to play with the camera.
And that's how we ended our two week spring break. Now back to the routine!
March 31, 2017











Wish I could be a kid at your house. . . you always have fun things to do. You're a great mommy!!
ReplyDelete