Saturday, June 4, 2016

April Adventures

Nothing like father and son bonding time while waiting for juicy meat at Texas Roadhouse for Jake's birthday. Luke loves to fight Brad with the Avengers toys. He doesn't like when I play it with him though. Maybe I lack the correct sound effects and facial expressions. 
Either way, I love these pictures.


Emma had another piano recital, and did wonderful. I love that she isn't afraid to play in front of others, and love the experience that she's getting. She played the Sleeping Beauty Waltz, and...

Many of you have received phone calls, conference calls, and texts from this little menace. Including Brad's co-workers. Lucas is a technological genius for his age. He can call from phones and tablets, and loves to hear the voices on the other line talking to him. He usually won't talk back much, but there's a smile whenever he's listening to someone. And then comes the point when I discover him and take the device away, hang up, or disable calling abilities.... that would be the picture on the left.

Jake got a cheap kite from a friend on his birthday, and we attempted to fly it in the backyard. It didn't work well at all with all the houses and trees. So, the kids would run around the yard with the kite about 2 feet away from their head. They thought they were so awesome.  

Jake's preschool trip to the fire station! The fireman showed them around the station, how they put on their suit, and let them explore inside the firetruck. Hats for everyone!
  

This little one LOVES water. Anything to do with water. This is him doing dishes, which he requests to do all the time. He's always asking to go outside and play in the water table, and loves splashing around in the bath.
April 6-30, 2016





No comments:

Post a Comment