Wednesday, May 11, 2016

This and That

Amazon: Making Christmas a weekly occasion... The kids love having the "package man" drop of packages for them to open with Brad. It's usually books, but they lucked out this time with Disney Infinity characters.

 On St. Patrick's day -- Emma ran down all excited to check if the Leprechaun had come again this year to pee in the toilet. Mom fail -- I completely forgot about it, because to me St. Patrick's day is just a day to wear green to avoid pinches. I had done the toilet thing before because I saw it on Facebook, and it looked fun, but I guess it had become tradition to her. So, I broke the news, and she giddily watched how I do it, and she was just as happy. (This got her thinking about all the other holiday shenanigans, and now I've got a little helper. Luckily she's happy to be in on it.)

Could my boys be any more different? Lucas kept pointing and laughing, and I had to pull him away from the toilet. Jake (2 years ago) was utterly disgusted.

 We gave play-doh a try.
It was a big hit.

This is Jake's first movie theater experience -- Zootopia! We'd never taken him before because he's not one to sit long and watch things. He has to be moving around and going from one thing to the next, but he wanted to go this time. Within 15 minutes, he was asking me if it was almost over... It was a really fun movie though, and Emma loved it, but couldn't take in the villain twist at the end. Her innocent little heart kept asking me, "why?"
 The kids enjoyed watching the fountain show after at the Village. 
March 15-19, 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment