Friday, April 29, 2016

Baptism Day

Our beautiful Emma on her baptism day. She was so excited to turn 8 and follow Jesus's example of being baptized.

 



           



We're thankful so many friends and family were able to come and be there for her. Grandpa and Grandma Egbert, Grandpa Bill and Grandma Judy.
      
Amber McQueen family and Gary Wight family.
       
Our next door neighbor's, the Hedgpeths are our home teachers, and also the primary president. We swap kids with them frequently, and Emma had invited their whole family to come. On the right is her piano teacher Jen Smith (who Emma reminded at every piano lesson for two months, that she wanted her at the baptism), a perfect personality match for encouraging Emma through piano lessons. 






And I just love this picture. So glad Grandma could be my extra set of arms and eyes for Lucas (and so glad Lucas likes people enough to allow it -- a first out of my three kids).

Emma had the biggest smile all day long. In her words, "I felt really glad that I could be baptized, because I was following a commandment of God. I'm also glad that I got the Holy Ghost." So proud of our little girl and how hard she tries to make good choices -- we love you Emma!
March 5, 2016






No comments:

Post a Comment