Sunday, October 11, 2015

Random Fun

The boys love Thursdays because that's when the "lawn mower, weed wacker, and leaf blower" come. They both plaster themselves against the back door watching, and when they leave, Jake grabs any toy (regardless of size or shape) and pretends it's a faster lawn mower. 

 Luke takes any opportunity he can to be outside. He particularly likes to play in the kids' squirt gun refill bucket. He always ends up drenched, but so happy. Don't mind the toddler drowning warning placed in clear sight on the bucket.... mom fail.

 On our last visit, I was able to convince Jake to try the go-karts at Wahooz. I told him I wouldn't go too fast... I may have lied, and floored it the whole time. The things won't go that fast anyway, and he keeps asking to go back, so lying pays off sometimes. Don't tell my kids. Here's our second trip, and he wanted a turn to ride with Dad. Jake enjoys it, but I think Brad loves it.


 Us girls took a turn too -- I'll have to grab those pictures from Brad's phone later. 

Luke loves to give hugs, so when he saw Emma and Jake wrestling, he joined in for some snuggles :). Jake and Emma weren't so sure about their wrestling match being turned into a love pile.

And Luke discovers the foam pit at Jump Time. He repeatedly kept walking in every chance he could get. (Oh -- and as proof with this video, he's walking! He started probably a week or two before this.)
August 6-17, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment