Tuesday, September 15, 2015

4th Of July

Day trip down to Twin to see the cousins and Fireworks. I came in to find the cousins playing "good food, bad food." I wish I wouldn't have asked what they were doing... because it was gross. Two would be blindfolded and someone else would grab something from the kitchen that tastes good or bad, and feed it to the blindfolded ones to see if they could guess what it was. Kids got spoonfuls of bbq sauce, mayo, and who knows what else. I prevented one of them from getting a spoonful of garlic seasoning, took my picture. and got out of there... yuck. 

Most of the time was spent outside playing on the tires, swings, sand, and tramp. Much more to my liking -- and their tastebuds'. 

 Pepper (my sister's dog) used to love climbing all over Lucas when he was little and defenseless. Now Luke loves Pepper and likes to go after her and pull her hair. It couldn't have been that bad, because Pepper kept coming back.


    



Jake Loves Raspberries. Every time my mom comes to visit, she always brings a tub of raspberries with Jake in mind. He was so excited when Cooper showed him where the raspberry plants were.

We had planned to go to CSI for fireworks, but most of the families decided to just do our own fireworks in the fire pit at the house -- so we had some dinner, fireworks, and no hassle with parking. Another nice evening with the fam :).
July 4, 2015



No comments:

Post a Comment