Lucas doesn't like vegetables. I'll give him bites of his fruit, and then sneak in a bite of veggies, and he immediately stops chewing/swallowing, and just gives me this sad "what did you just do to me face." He won't swallow it until I put another bite of fruit to his mouth, and then he'll continue. He gets very suspicious of me, and will stop opening his mouth completely. I have to put a tiny bit of food on his lip so he can lick it. If he likes it, he'll open for a bite, and if not, he purses his lips, closes his eyes, and turns away. Definitely knows what he wants.
Emma and Jake still can't get enough of him. He's always the center of attention, and if he's not, he'll squeal until he is. He likes to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse with Jake. The theme song will come on, and he'll look up at the TV all smiles.
I always forget about St. Patrick's Day until I see Facebook and all the cool mom's posting what they did. It just so happened that I woke up before the kids, and did the Leprechaun on the toilet again. Jake's still not so sure about it -- but Emma ran right in there to see if Lucky the Leprechaun did it again. She was thrilled, but wouldn't touch her green milk. Jake thought it was delicious. Silly kids.
Emma's school has a tradition for the first graders to make a robot and bring it to display in their library. Meet Susan. Emma loves it and is teaching Jake what all of her buttons do.
March 2015






No comments:
Post a Comment