Kids waking up to balloons and a bag of donuts each. "Donut you know how much we love you!?!" Happy Valentine's Day kidlets.
We didn't know when the cold weather would return, so we jumped at the opportunity to return to the park, and brought Brad with us. At the last second, I remembered to bring some bread for the ducks. The kids loved throwing food to them, and I was so proud of Emma sharing her bread with another kid so she could feed the ducks too! Lucky for passerby's, I had a half loaf of bread that was about to go bad, and we shared a lot of it and made a lot of little kids happy! We pass this park a lot as we live pretty close to it, and Jake is always wanting to go back and feed the ducks. I have a feeling a large portion of our summer will be spent here.
Feb 14, 2015



No comments:
Post a Comment